The benefits of joining our staff team
West Finchley Pre School is a great place to work. Our staff team support one another and work together to create a warm, welcoming environment in the nursery. New staff are included in nursery life from their first day with us.
We value the contribution that our staff make to our nursery, and to the lives of our children and families. We think it important to acknowledge your contribution by providing:
- An opportunity to work in a fundamentally different type of nursery, focused on the needs, talents, abilities and interests of children
- A unique curriculum covering world culture, performing arts, visual arts, science and discovery, technology and indoor and outdoor sports as well as EYFS
- Access to leading- edge childcare thinking and development
- Career progression – it is always our preferred choice to promote from within wherever possible. We are a growing company with opportunities across our nurseries for promotion, and we help staff who prove themselves to reach the next stage of their career with us.
- Training and development. We offer access to all relevant external training. Extensive internal training covering practice, development and our unique curriculum supports staff in career development
- A strong induction programme to support you and help you succeed in your job role.
- Twenty- three day’s annual leave (three days of which is to be saved to use between Christmas and New Year when the nursery is closed)
- An extra day of annual leave for each year of service up to five year’s service
- Your birthday as an additional day’s annual leave each year after one year’s service
- One day’s additional leave for Xmas shopping after two years’ service
- Perkbox membership- giving our staff access to over 270 fantastic discounted perks which will provide financial, physical and emotional wellbeing for our team
- Staff discounts at the nursery subject to availability
- A free “End of the year” night out
- An annual Awards Night event
- One set of uniforms free when you join us and an additional new set of uniforms on your work anniversary